Find a Journal or Newspaper Article by Title
EBSCO Full-Text Finder
- The replacement for the EBSCO A - Z List, this link locates journals by title with full-text content and as well as other full-text sources. It also identifies journals by subject area.
Magazine Finder/Blue Book
Journals and Newspaper Articles
- A biological/life sciences database with 100 percent full-text titles. These are all research journals in biology and the life sciences, including titles in ecology, botany, natural history, cell biology, waterbirds and weeds.
Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers
- Contains records for about 140,000 titles published from 1690 to the present.
- Access to citations full-text article databases, Newspaper Source, the MLA International Bibliography, PsychArticles and other databases. EBSCO Ebook Tutorial
Journal on Excellence in College Teaching
- An online journal covering articles on the scholarship of teaching.
Journal of Online Learning and Teaching
- An online journal designed for faculty and students of higher education.
The Alpha Kappa Phi Review
- A peer-reviewed undergraduate research journal that publishes critical essays written by students at Lindsey Wilson College and other institutions of higher learning.
- Full-text back files of major academic journals and new and recent academic books. For information on how to use JSTOR, visit the JSTOR Student LibGuide
. Find interesting stories using JSTOR on iJSTOR Daily: Where News Meets Its Scholarly Match
- Mathematical Reviews from the American Mathematical Society
Open Access Journals
- Covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals.
- Currently offers limited full-text access to open access articles from major university presses covering literature and criticism, history, performing arts, cultural studies, education, philosophy, political science, gender studies, and more. Searches can be limited to only content available in full-text form by checking the box Only content I have full access to.
- Access Alt-Press Watch, which contains journals of the alternative and independent press; and collections of full-text journal articles in the careers and technical education.
SCHOLE: A Journal of Leisure Studies & Recreation Education
- The official refereed publication of the National Recreation and Park Association.