Click to access the LWC Homepage!
Academic Experience
en Español print e-mail
Academic Experience


Attending Lindsey Wilson College, a student can earn the associate's (A.A.), bachelor's (B.A., B.S. or B.S.N.), or master's (M. Ed. or M.A.) degree in an academic program ranging. The Academic Affairs staff is eager to assist students to make academic plans for their future by answering questions they may have about academic programs and policies or assisting them with advising and registration. The Office of Academic Affairs is located on the top floor of the L.R. McDonald Administration Building.


Academic Degrees

Graduate Programs

Master of Arts 

 Master of Education                

Undergraduate Programs

 Bachelor of Arts  

Bachelor of Science          

  Associate of Arts                   


Feedback and CommentsSite MapDirections  
Every Student, Every Day
2008 Lindsey Wilson College
210 Lindsey Wilson St. Columbia, Ky 42728
Local: (270) 384-2126
Fax: (270) 384-8200
Toll Free: (800) 264-0138