PREAMBLE: We believe there is a basic plan of
civilization and the basic plan is that every human being deserves
the opportunity to develop to greatest potential in character,
personality and productivity.
- We believe in the love of God as revealed in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the value of each individual and that each
deserves active caring and Christian concern.
- We believe in the love, nurture and support of family life as
well as the love, nurture and support of the Lindsey Wilson
- We believe that every human contact is a source of mutual
personal enrichment, and that we are obligated to make it
- We believe that every human being can learn and grow.
- We believe that each of us should make a positive difference in
the lives of others.
- We believe in the power of church-related higher education as a
part of a lifelong learning experience.
- We believe in unqualified integrity in all aspects of our
conduct among ourselves and toward others.
- We believe the influence of Lindsey Wilson College should
extend beyond the campus through our service to society.