Doctoral Program in Counselor Education & Supervision
The following materials should be submitted by the applicant:
- Online Application
- A current curriculum vitae (CV)
- A $35.00 non-refundable application fee
The following items should be submitted directly to Lindsey Wilson College from the issuing party:
- Sealed official graduate transcripts (sent from the registrar's office of the institution). Lindsey Wilson College graduates should email Claudia Froedge in the Registrar's office and request that she send a copy of their transcripts to Jo Ann Steinhilber. Her email address is: email@example.com
- Three sealed professional letters of reference (mailed or emailed directly from the references to the Graduate Office)
- GRE test score results (sent from ETS). The institutional code is 1409. l
Materials can be mailed to the Graduate Office at the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Lindsey Wilson College
Attn: Graduate Office
210 Lindsey Wilson Street
Columbia, KY 42728
Applicants will receive confirmation once the online application is received. Applicants are responsible for ensuring that all application materials are received by the July 1st deadline. The Admissions Committee reserves the right to extend the application deadline.
For more information on Admissions requirements and timelines, click here.
For more information on preparation for the GRE, click here.