Peer mentors are upperclassmen that assist
Freshman Year Experience instructors with in-class and out-of class
preparation, instruction, and activities. They help
first-year students assimilate to college life and become
academically and socially successful at LWC.
Peer Mentors possess the following oustanding
- Sophomore standing or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrates mentorship skills and involvement in campus
- Extensive knowledge of campus resources
- Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the
Peer Mentors are hard-working, compassionate, mature individuals
who aspire to assume a leadership role, desire to touch lives, and
make a difference on the campus of Lindsey Wilson College.
Freshmen get first-hand information and guidance from these
upperclassmen about what it takes to be successful in