Group Exercise Fitness
If you are
looking to take control of your health, you have come to the right
place! Our Group Fitness programs offer fun-filled high quality
workouts like Zumba, Yoga, Cardio Kickboxing, and cycle classes.
The Health & Wellness Center offers a number of classesthat can
fit anyone's needs regardless of your fitness level, and have hired
the best trainers and instructors to accomodate your fitness
The goal of
LWC Campus Recreation Department is to enhance wellness, education,
leadership, and personal skills by providing a healthy, safe and
fun environment within a caring community.
- Ab Blaster: Quick, cardio-based
- Booty Blaster: Motivating workout that focuses
on sculpting thighs and glutes.
- Cardio Kickboxing: Fun and active class that
utilizes strike based movements to upbeat music.
- Hard Core: High-Intensity workout with a focus
on core and strength.
- Kid X: Fun and interactive way to introduce
children to physical activity.
- Lunch Break Walking Club: A great way to "walk
for health" in a group based environment.
- Nutrition Connection: A fun and
interactive educational based workshop that covers a variety
of nutrtion topics.
- Pump Circuit: Circuit-training inspired
- Spin & Cycling: Exciting indoor cycling
workout that simulates outdoor trails and mountain cycle
- Water Aerobics: Low-impact, medium intensity
- X Camp: Conquer every muscle group as you burn
calories with fun and effective circuit inspired
- Yoga: Relazxation, meditation,
- Zumba: Zumba fitness classes fuse Latin &
pop dance rhythms with easy -to-follow moves for a fun, energizing,
and effective workout.
All classes are designed to fit your needs. This is YOUR
class, so you are free to go at YOUR own pace. Please do not
feel intimidated by the different fitness levels that you may find
throughout all of our Group X classes. Remember we all started at
the same spot. You are not alone!
Summer Group Fitness Schedule Coming Soon!