How To Sign Up
following will instruct you how to create an account with
IMLeagues, as well as create or join an Intramural
Click Here to
All intramural participants will be required to create an
account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues
account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live
support button in the top right corner of all
pages; please use this button if you encounter any
- Enter your information, and use your Lindsey Wilson
College Email (@lindsey.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the
email to login and activate your IMLeagues Account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school - if not you
can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com
- Click the create/Join Team button at the top
right of your User Homepage page
Click on the "Lindsey Wilson College" link to go to your schools
homepage on IMLeagues.
3. The current sport will be displayed, click on
the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A,
Men's B, Women, etc.)
5. Choose the division you'd like to play in
(Monday 6:30PM, Tuesday 6:30pm, etc)
6. You can join the sport one of three
a. Create a team (for team captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the
"Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited members must
accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
1. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their
name, invite them
2. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to
the "invite by Email Address" box, and input their email
b. Join a team
i. Use the create/join Team Button at the top right of every
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his or her
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and
requesting to join
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and
requesting to join
c. Join as a free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions
within a league as you'd like. You
will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join
teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to
add you to their team.